Unwanted or unintentional interference in a signal
- 1f noise - also known as pink noise, a signal with a frequency spectrum such that the power spectral density is inversely proportional to the frequency
- Additive noise - white noise added to a given signal
- Colored noise - random noise that has certain characteristic statistical properties corresponding to different mappings from a source of randomness
- Gaussian noise - statistical noise that has its probability density function equal to that of the normal or Gaussian distribution
- Laser noise - fluctuations of various parameters of laser output
- Noise cancellation or active noise control, the use of a speaker with the same amplitude but an inverted phase to an original sound
- Phase noise - noise of the optical phase of a beam or electric signal
- Signal to noise ratio - a measure of the level of a desired signal relative to the level of background noise
- Superconducting device noise - devices using superconductiing material that transmit very low noise levels
- White noise - a signal with a flat frequency spectrum
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Noise"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
Media in category "Noise"
This category contains only the following file.
- Noise ESPI Interfere...