Technology which applies microwaves including microwave amplifiers, bands and circuits
- Beam steering - changing the direction of the main lobe of a radiation pattern
- Masers - a device that produces coherent electromagnetic waves through amplification of emission, originally an acronym for Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
- Microwave amplifiers - a device that increases that power of microwaves
- Microwave bands - the bands between 300 MHz and 300 GHz, including both UHF and EHF waves
- Microwave circuits - circuits that operate at microwave frequency
- Microwave communication - communication using the microwave frequency bands
- Microwave transistors - transistors that operate at microwave frequency
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Microwave technology"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.
Media in category "Microwave technology"
This category contains only the following file.
- Microwave Technology...