Metals tend to be excellent conductors of electricity and are an invaluable component of electrical engineering
- Alkali metals - the metals that compose the group 1 elements in the periodic table
- Alkaline earth metals - the metals that compose the group 2 elements of the periodic table
- Alloys - the mixture or solid solution of two or more elements
- Aluminum - a silvery white metal of the boron group of elements, with the symbol Ai and the atomic number 13
- Metalloids - elements that cannot be easily classified as a metal or nonmetal, including semiconductors such as silicon
- Transition metals - an element whose atom has an incomplete d sub-shell, or, commonly, any element in the d-block of the periodic table
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Metals"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.