Topics dealing with medical conditions and ailments such as arthritis, cancer and epilepsy
- Arthritis - a joint disorder that involves the inflammation of one or more joints
- Cancer - medically known as a malignant neoplasm, a large group of diseases in which cells exhibit uncontrolled growth and impinge on other biological tissues or functions
- Diabetes - also known as diabetes mellitus, a group of metabolic diseases in which an individual has high blood sugar due to problems with insulin
- Diseases - an abnormal condition affecting an organism, or a medical condition exhibiting certain symptoms
- Tissue damage - or soft tissue damage (STI), any damage to a tissue, usually the result of sprain, strain, or overuse of a particular body part
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Medical conditions"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
Media in category "Medical conditions"
This category contains only the following file.
- Medical Conditions C...