Equipment used in a biomedical settings, such as biomedical electrodes, implants and surgical instruments
- Biomedical electrodes - electrodes used to measure biological functions
- Biomedical telemetry - the use of implanted devices with low power demands to transmit data from a patient or organism to an external source
- Biomedical transducers - devices used to translate physiological signals into reliable data
- Catheters - tubes that can be inserted into any body cavity or vessel and that allow the removal or administration of fluids or access by surgical instruments
- Endoscopes - a device inserted directly into an organism used to "look inside" where direct line-of-sight examination is not possible
- Handicapped aids - tools or devices used to facilitate greater freedom or movement of handicapped persons
- Hypodermic needle - a hollow needle typically used with a syringe used to insert or extracts fluids from a body
- Implantable biomedical devices - a device which can be implanted directly into a body to repair or enhance a biological activity
- Implants - any device that can be placed in a body, for medical, decorative, monitoring, or other purposes
- Laparoscopes - a tool used to conduct a minimally invasive abdominal surgery through small incisions, usually attached to a camera
- Pacemakers - a medical device that uses electrodes to deliver electrical impulses to the heart muscles, regulating its beating
- Stethoscope - an acoustic device used for ausculation, or listening to the internal sounds of an animal body,
- Surgical instruments - any instrument which can be used to conduct a surgical procedure
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Biomedical equipment"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
Media in category "Biomedical equipment"
This category contains only the following file.
- Biomedical Equipment...