Engineering specifically related to biomedical fields
- Bioelectrochemistry - The branch of electrochemistry relating to biological organisms
- Bioelectromagnetism - the electric, magnetic, or electromagnetic fields produced by living tissues and organisms
- Biological techniques - Techniques for measuring, testing, and changing biological activity
- Biomedical applications of radiation - The use of radiation for curing disease
- Biomedical electronics - the application of engineering techniques and concepts to medicine and biology
- Biomedical signal processing - the use of physiological signals to extract clinically significant information
- Biotechnology - the use and design of biological processes to serve in engineering and other fields
- Cloning - the use of technology to create an organism genetically identical to an existing organism
- Neural engineering - the use of engineering techniques to understand, repair, and shape neural systems
- Protein engineering - a relatively new discpline aimed at creating and reproducing useful proteins
- Tissue engineering - the use of cells and other materials to replace or replicate biological functions
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Biomedical engineering"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.