A transducer which may receive or send signals by waves
- Antenna accessories - hardware associated with antennas including mounts, wires, rests, amplifiers
- Antenna radiation patterns - the directional dependence of the strength of radio waves
- Antenna theory - the scientific theory which drives the sending and receiving of waves
- Broadband antennas - antennas designed to connect people to the Internet
- Dielectric resonator antennas - an antenna which resonates in a narrow range of frequencies, usually in the microwave band
- Dipole antennas - an antenna with two poles and a center element
- Directive antennas - an antenna which transmits with greater power in one or more directions
- Helical antennas - an antenna with a conducting wire in the shape of a helix
- Horn antennas - an antenna with a horn shaped waveguide
- Microstrip antennas - antennas which use printed circuit boards
- Microwave antennas - antennas which send and receive microwave frequencies, often in the shape of parabolas
- Multifrequency antennas - antennas which can send and receive on multiple frequencies
- Patch antennas - an antenna with a low profile, often mounted on a flat surface
- Radar antennas - antennas used for radar object detection
- Reflector antennas - a receive which reflects electromagnetic waves
- Satellite antennas - a device used to send and receive signals to orbiting satellites
- Slot antennas - antennas consisting of a surface with a slot or hole cut out
- Transmission line antennas - devices which connect an antennas with a receiver or other components
- UHF antennas - antennas which transmit and receive ultra high frequency, often for television
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Antennas"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.