Revision as of 14:56, 4 March 2013 by Administrator1
Technology which applies microwaves including microwave amplifiers, bands and circuits
- Beam steering - changing the direction of the main lobe of a radiation pattern
- Circulators - a passive, non-reciprocal three or four port device that transmits microwave or radio frequencies entering any port to next port in rotation
- Masers - a device that produces coherent electromagnetic waves through amplification of emission, originally an acronym for Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
- Microwave amplifiers - a device that increases that power of microwaves
- Microwave bands - the bands between 300 MHz and 300 GHz, including both UHF and EHF waves
- Microwave circuits - circuits that operate at microwave frequency
- Microwave communication - communication using the microwave frequency bands
- Microwave filters - filters used to combine or separate frequency bands and remove noise
- Microwave transistors - transistors that operate at microwave frequency
Pages in category "Microwave technology"
The following 106 pages are in this category, out of 106 total.
Media in category "Microwave technology"
This category contains only the following file.
- Microwave Technology...