Issues pertaining to the workplace such as safety in the workplace, workplace diversity and division of labor
- Division of labor - the assigning of different tasks to different individuals to improve total productivity
- Labor skill - the ability of an individual or group to accomplish a particular task
- Productivity - the measurement of the efficiency of production given certain inputs
- Quality of work life - the emotional and other rewards that contribute to a state of well-being at work
- Safety in the workplace - the prevention of accidents and injuries at work
- Skilled labor - labor that has skills that improve its productivity at a certain job
- Unskilled labor - labor that requires no particular skills or personal assets
- Workplace diversity - the existence of a well-balanced group of races, genders and others in the workplace
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Workplace"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.