Category:Signal generation & recording
The generation and recording of various signals including audio recording, digital recording and noise generators
- Audio recording - the recording and storing of audio signals
- Digital recording - the recording and storing of digital signals
- Disk recording - or direct-to-disk recording (DDR), whereby analog or digital signals or recorded directly to an optical disc such as a CD
- Magnetic recording - recording of a signal in the form of a magnetic pattern on a magnetic material
- Noise generators - devices that generate white or random noise
- Optical recording - the recording and storing of information on surfaces that reflect light
- Pulse generation - the creation of rectangular pulses by a device
- Signal design - the creation of signals to maximize utility and comprehension
- Video recording - the recording and storing of a sequence of still images representing scenes in motion
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Signal generation & recording"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
Media in category "Signal generation & recording"
This category contains only the following file.
- Signal Generation an...