A sensor is a measurement device which produces a readable signal
- Chemical and biological sensors - sensors to measure chemical and biological signals
- Intelligent sensors - a sensor that takes a predefined action when sensing certain inputs
- Ionizing radiation sensors - sensors which measure the radiation powerful enough to remove electrons from atoms and create free radicals
- Optoelectronic and photonic sensors - sensors that sort and classify light waves
- Sensor systems and applications - the organization of a number of sensors into a comprehensive whole
- Thermal sensors - sensors that detect temperature
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Sensors"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.