The ability of a system or component to perform its required functions under stated conditions for a specified period of time
- Availability - the degree to which a system is in an operable state at the start of a mission, when the start is a random time
- Fault diagnosis - the detection and analysis of faults in machines
- Fault tolerance - a design of an object or system that allows the object to continue operation rather than failing completing in the event of a fault or faults
- Fluctuations - random or semi-random changes in a variable
- Integrated circuit reliability - the dependability of an INC
- Maintenance - keeping products or objects in working condition
- Maldistribution - uneven or faulty distribution
- Materials reliability - the dependability of materials under defined conditions
- Reliability engineering - engineering an object or system to minimize faults or failures
- Reliability theory - the theory of how to achieve system reliability
- Robustness - the ability of an object or system to be sustained in the face of changes in environment or operation
- Semiconductor device reliability - the dependability of semiconductors
- Software reliability - the dependability of software programs
- Stability - the maintenance of function after perturbations in conditions
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Reliability"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
Media in category "Reliability"
This category contains only the following file.
- Reliability Technici...