Various kinds of oscillators and their applications related to electric devices
- Crystal oscillators - an electronic oscillator that uses the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal to create a precise electrical frequency
- Electric oscillators - an electrical circuit that produces a repetitive electronic signal
- Injection-locked oscillators - or ILO, an oscillator in which the local oscillation can locked to the frequency and phase of external injection signals
- Microwave oscillators - an electron tube or semiconductor device used for generating microwave radiation or voltage waveforms with microwave frequency
- Ring oscillators - a device composed of an odd number of NOT gates whose output oscillates between two voltage levels, representing either "true" or "false"
- Voltage-controlled oscillators - or VCO, an oscillator designed to be controlled in frequency by a voltage input
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Oscillators"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
Media in category "Oscillators"
This category contains only the following file.
- Oscillators Older cr...