Topics that deal with optics as a whole, including color, ray tracing and luminescence
- Color - the visual perception by humans that derives from different spectrums of light
- Optical distortion - the deviation from rectilinear projection in light transmission
- Optical fiber applications - the uses of fiber optics
- Optical harmonic generation - the process by which photons interacting with a nonlinear material are effectively combined to form new photons with twice as much energy
- Optical losses - light which could have generated power or a signal but is dissipated or distorted
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Optics"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.