Computer memory such as analog memory, flash memory and read only memory are included
- Analog memory - the storage of information in a continuous and non-discrete format
- Associative memory - the use of multiple databases storing structured and unstructured information and the making of associations between that stored information similar to the human brain
- Buffer storage - the part of RAM used for the temporary storage of data that is to be sent to a device
- Cache memory - RAM memory that is more readily accessible by a microprocessor than regular RAM
- Content addressable storage
- Flash memory - non-volatile computer storage chips that can be electrically erased and reprogrammed
- Magnetic memory - the storage of data using a magnetized medium
- Memory management - the managing of computer memory to ensure maximum performance
- Nonvolatile memory - memory that is retained even without power
- Phase change memory - or PCME, a non-volatile type of computer memory that exploits the unique behaviors of chalcogenide glass
- Random access memory - or RAM, the use of integrated circuits to store data accessed in any order with a worst case performance of constant time
- Read only memory - or ROM, data storage that cannot be modified, or that can be modified only with difficulty
- Read-write memory - memory that can be easily rewritten and read, unlike ROM
- Registers - also known as a processor register, the small amount of storage inside a CPU that allows for speedy access to some data, such as addresses
- Scanning probe data storage
- Semiconductor memory - memory kept on an integrated circuit
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Memory"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
Media in category "Memory"
This category contains only the following file.
- Memory Ural 1 Memory...