Devices which display an object's outward appearance
- Cameras & photography - objects for the recording of visual images
- Focusing - changing the image point to change where light rays converge
- Holography - an image recording technique that allows the recorded image to change as the viewer changes their position, creating the illusion that the image is three-dimensional
- Image storage - the saving and storage of digital images
- Infrared imaging - recording images that are visible at wavelengths longer than visible light (.74 micrometers)
- Magnetic resonance imaging - or MRI, imaging that uses nuclear magnetic resonance to image nuclei inside a body
- Microscopy - using microscopes to see objects smaller than those that can be seen with the human eye, including optical, electron, and scanning probe
- Motion pictures - a series of images played in succession to give the illusion of movement
- Optical imaging - the use of photons and lasers to obtain images inside a body
- Radiography - the use of X-Rays to view non-uniformly composed materials
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Imaging"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.