Topics relating to processing of computer images
- Active shape model - or ASMs, statistical models of the shape of an image, which iteratively deforms to fit the example of the object in a new image
- Feature extraction - the extraction of a reduced set of features from a redundant input data stream
- Image analysis - the extraction of meaningful information from digital images
- Image coding - the transformation of an image into computer code
- Image color analysis - the analysis of the color content of images
- Image enhancement - the improvement of the picture quality of a digital image
- Image fusion - the combining of relevant information from two or more images into one image
- Image generation - the creation of digital images from source code or other information
- Image recognition - the ability of computers to recognize relevant information in images
- Image reconstruction - the process of recreating the original content of an image from a damaged or degraded copy
- Image registration - the process of transforming different sets of data into one coordinate system, such as information from multiple images
- Image representation - the display of a computerized image to a user
- Image resolution - the level of detail embodied in an image
- Image sampling - the use of discrete points or parts of an image to represent the whole, either for the purposes of storage or modification
- Image segmentation - the process of partitioning an image into multiple segments or sets of pixels
- Image sequences - the use of sequentially numbered images stored in separate files to store and exchange movies and moving images
- Image texture - a set of metrics calculated in image processing designed to quantify the perceived texture of an image
- Machine vision - or MV, is the process of applying a range of technologies and methods to provide image-based automatic control and inspection for industrial applications
- Optical feedback - similar to acoustic feedback in that it occurs when a loop exists between an optical input and an optical output
- Spatial coherence - the extent of cross-correlation between two points in a wave or a pattern
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
Pages in category "Image processing"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
Media in category "Image processing"
This category contains only the following file.
- Image Processing vax...