Concerns that apply to geographical areas such as cities, towns, rivers, forests
- Cities and towns - concentrated and localized urban environments
- Forestry - the study of the maintenance of forest resources for multiple uses
- Lakes - contained bodies of relatively still water
- Rivers - a natural watercourse flowing towards a lake, ocean, or another river
- Rural areas - areas characterized by the absence of dense development
- Urban areas - areas characterized by dense population and development
- Vegetation mapping - the systematic mapping of the vegetation of a particular area
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Geography"
This category contains only the following page.