Category:Electronic equipment manufacture
Various elements related to the manufacturing element of components, circuitry and devices are included in this category
- Damascene integration - the use of additive patterning of metal to create copper interconnections on a silicon oxide layer in integrated circuits
- Electronics packaging - the enclosures and protective layers built into an electronic device
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing techniques - electronic manufacturing techniques that aim to minimize damage to the natural environment
- Micromachining - mechanical objects that are fabricated in the same manner as integrated circuits
- Semiconductor device manufacture - the manufacture of devices using semiconductors
- Semiconductor device packaging - the packaging of a semiconductor device or integrated circuit to enclose and protect it
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Electronic equipment manufacture"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.