Various mechanical systems which produce electricity such as belts, drives, and furnaces
- Drives - a device which provides power to a motor
- Electric machines - electric motors and generators
- Electromechanical devices - mechanical devices which are powered by electricity
- Furnaces - devices used for heating, in both household and industrial settings
- Hydraulic systems - systems which transfer force by using incompressible liquids
- Motors - a device which converts electrical energy into mechanical energy
- Printing machinery - machinery used to ink mediums such as paper or cloth
- Pumps - devices used to move fluids
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Electromechanical systems"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
Media in category "Electromechanical systems"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- 19thc Experimental D...
- 4601-cardwell exhibi...
- Alexanderson Alterna...
- Davenport Electric M...
- Edison Dynamo 0166.jpg
- Edison Dynamo 0182.jpg
- Edison Steam Dynamo ...
- Elias Electromotor 0...
- Nairne Electric Mach...
- Parsons Turbo genera...
- Tesla Induction Moto...
- Thomson-Houston Gene...