The link between electricity and magnetism
- Electromagnetic compatibility - the study of unintentional generation, propagation and reception of electromagnetic energy
- Electromagnetic devices - various devices which use electromagnetic components, such as speakers, tape heads, electric motors, etc
- Electromagnetic fields - the field produced by moving electrically charged objects
- Electromagnetic induction - the process of generating an electric current via moving a conductor through a magnetic field
- Electromagnetic shielding - the process of reducing the electromagnetic field in a certain space by the use of conductors or magnets
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Electromagnetics"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.
Media in category "Electromagnetics"
This category contains only the following file.
- Henry Electromagnet ...