Topics that pertain to design and creation, including critical thinking methods, sustainability and articulation.
- Design for manufacture - design objects for ease and facility of manufacturing
- Design for quality - design to ensure quality production
- Graphics - visual presentations on a surface
- Process design - the design of processes for the physical and/or chemical transformation of materials
- Product design - the designing of commercial products for sale or use
- Prototypes - early samples or models built to test the feasibility and use of a product
- User centered design - or UCD, also known as pervasive usability, a design process where the needs and wants of the end-user of a product are given foremost attention at each stage of design
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Design methodology"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
Media in category "Design methodology"
This category contains only the following file.
- Design Methodology N...