Types of different control systems, such as moisture, pressure, temperature and traffic control.
- Automatic control - the use of controllers to self-regulate a system with minimal human intervention
- Biological control systems - the idea that biological processes exemplify certain characteristics of control systems
- Closed loop systems - systems that use only internal inputs and are isolated from external ones
- Medical control systems - biological or artificial systems that control aspects of the human body
- Nonlinear control systems - systems that do not follow the principle of superposition and that may have numerous equilibrium points
- Pneumatic systems - systems using pressurized gas which affects mechanical motion
- Temperature control- a system which aims to control material temperatures under preset parameters
- Traffic control - a system that attempts to move objects (whether vehicles or information packets or other) towards goals with a minimum of congestion and interference
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Control systems"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
Media in category "Control systems"
This category contains only the following file.
- 1304-control gear in...