Different kinds of computers, such as calculators, analog and digital computers
- Analog computers - computers that use continuously changeable aspects of physical phenomena to model the problem being solved
- Calculators - a device used to perform basic arithmetic
- Computer performance - the ratio useful work performed by a computer relative to either time or resources
- Computer peripherals - devices attached and dependent on a host computer
- Hardware - the physical components of a computer
- Microcomputers - computers with a microprocessor as its central processing unit, now often called personal computers. Smaller than both mainframe and minicomputers
- Parallel machines - devices or software that allow multiple networked machines to operate as a single parallel processor
- Real time systems - systems that have an operational deadline from event to system response and aim for consistency in response times
- Supercomputers - a computer at the forefront of current processing capacity
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Computer classes"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.