Category:Computational and artificial intelligence
Covers aspects dealing with artificial intelligence from a computational standpoint
- Computation theory - the theory that deals with whether and how efficiently a problem can be solved using an algorithm
- Context awareness - the ability of a computer or application to reconfigure to fit the context in which it is being used (e.g. the location of the computer)
- Cooperative systems - computation systems that organize more than one machine into a collaborative device
- Decision support systems - or DSS, a computer-based interactive information system that supports organizational decision making
- Evolutionary computation - a subfield of artificial intelligence that deals with combinational optimization problems by using iterative progress
- Fuzzy systems - systems that works using fuzzy logic, or logic with continuous variables between 1 and 0
- Knowledge based systems - or KBS, artificial intelligence tools used to extend, search, or query a knowledge base
- Learning - when a computer uses an algorithm to evolve behavior based on empiric evidence
- Learning systems - systems which use algorithms to evolve behavior
- Logic - the systematic study of the processes of inference and reasoning
- Machine intelligence - the ability of a machine to mimic human thought and intelligence
- Machine learning - a branch of artificial intelligence that allows machines to evolve behaviors based on empirical data using algorithms
- Natural language processing - or NLP, a branch of artificial intelligence concerned with allowing machines to interact with human languages
- Neural networks - a network or circuit of neurons, although this recently referred to only biological neurons, the term can now describe artificial neural networks
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Computational and artificial intelligence"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.