Methods used for different types of communication (broadband, mobile, multimedia, etc.) and for different purposes (biomedical, military).
- Biomedical communication - digital techniques used to transmit and store information about medical conditions
- Broadband communication - a communication using devices or signal with greater bandwidth
- Data communication - the transmission of information through analog or digital signals
- Military communication - techniques for transmitting signals between military units, often encrypted
- Mobile communication - the use of a mobile device to transmit and receive information
- Multiaccess communication - the use of a common server to receive signals from an array of channels
- Multimedia communication - the use of various mediums to communicate information
- Optical fiber communication - communication through the sending of pulses of light through an optical fiber
- Visual communication - the conveyance of information through visual means
- Wireless communication - the conveyance of information between two or more points without a physical connection
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Communication methods"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
Media in category "Communication methods"
This category contains only the following file.
- Communication Method...