A transducer which may receive or send signals by waves
- Antenna theory - the scientific theory which drives the sending and receiving of waves
- Dipole antennas - an antenna with two poles and a center element
- Directive antennas - an antenna which transmits with greater power in one or more directions
- Helical antennas - an antenna with a conducting wire in the shape of a helix
- Microwave antennas - antennas which send and receive microwave frequencies, often in the shape of parabolas
- Radar antennas - antennas used for radar object detection
- Reflector antennas - a receive which reflects electromagnetic waves
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Antennas"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.