Topics dealing with anatomy, the structure of living things
- Auditory system - the system in animals that detects and interprets auditory signals
- Biological tissues - cellular organization intermediate between cells and a complete organism
- Body regions - the study of the human body by broad regions, such as head or chest, as opposed to body systems
- Cardiovascular system - the system that distributes blood throughout the human body
- Circulatory system - the system that takes nutrients and other objects to and from cells to maintain homeostasis, includes both the cardiovascular system and the lymphatic system
- Digestive system - the system that processes food and extracts nutrients
- Embryonic structures - the anatomical parts of an organism in the early phases of its development
- Endocrine system - the system of glands which excretes hormones directly into the bloodstream to regulate the body
- Fluids and secretions - liquid substances produced by living organisms to fulfill functions or excrete waste
- Human anatomy - the study of the form of the human body
- Immune system - the system which protects the body against diseases by identifying and destroying pathogens
- Integumentary system - the organ system that protects the body from damage, namely the skin and its appendages
- Musculoskeletal system - the organ system that provides stability, support, form and movement to the body
- Nervous system - the organ system containing a network of cells that sends communication throughout the body
- Respiratory system - the system which introduces respiratory gases to the organism and performs gas exchange
- Sense organs - organs that are part of the nervous system and that contain sensory receptors, such as those for vision and hearing
- Stomatognathic system - the system consisting of the mouth, jaw and associated structures
- Urogenital system - also known as the genitourinary system, the organ system of the urinary system and the reproductive organs
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "Anatomy"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.