Archives:System Technologies in Politics and Economics
System Technologies in Politics and Economics
IEEE 1969 International Convention and Exhibition
"System Technologies in Politics and Economics"
Tuesday 3-25-1969 - 10:30 - 11:30 am:
- W.W. Seifert, MIT, "The Impact of Technology on Transportation" (only very end of talk)
- Arthur Barber, Institute for Politics and Planning, "The Impact of System Technology on Education"
- Cesar Cacerers, National Center for Health Services, "Impact of System technology in Healthcare Delivery"
Tuesday 3-25-1969 - 11:30 - 12:30 pm:
- Leland Johnson, Rand Corporation, "Impact of Technological Advance on the National Telecommunications System"
- Manfred Altman, Utilization Center for Urban Research and Engineering, "Impact of System Technology on Urban Development"