Archives:Data, Devices, Designs
Data, Devices, Designs
A pilot program of a proposed monthly service to all members of IEEE with highlights from various conferences and interviews. This particular program has its material taken from the IEEE 1969 International Convention and Exhibition. Interviews are simulated.
- "Working and Living in Space" - Werner Von Braun, Douglas Lord, Maj. Wally Cunningham, E.Z. Gray
- "Automation for Health", G.S. Cohen, George N. Webb, W.R. Kirkham
- "Communications and the Computer", D.C. Evans, S.E. Estes, Gerald Estrin, R.W. Lucky, Warren Cornell, E.E. David Jr.
- "Large Scale Integration", interview with James Campeau
- "System Technologies in Politics and Economics", Arthur Barber, Leland Johnson, Manfred Altman
- "Where is the Electrical Engineering profession headed?", S.W. Herwald Jr., John L. McLucas, W.K. Linville, T.F. Rogers
- "Electronically Expanding the Citizen's World", Walter R. Bean, E.G. Fabini, K.G. McKay, James Hillier, J.H. Holleman
- interview with Arthur Rock
- news of the industry